Nutritional Holistic Healing
Hello and welcome to Nutritional Holistic Healing. My name is Jennifer Carilla, I am a Registered Holistic Nutritionist and Clinical Registered Herbalist. I am very happy to be living my true purpose; to teach others how to live a healthy and happy lifestyle through natural whole foods and medicinal herbal remedies. Through the use of proven natural therapies we can bring the body back to a balanced state.
The goal at Nutritional Holistic Healing is to provide a healthy and balanced lifestyle. All health conditions have a physical, emotional, and spiritual component to them. The goal is to get to the root cause, and to treat the symptoms with whole foods and herbal medicine.
I encompass a holistic way of thinking and doing. I strive to bring the body, mind and spirit back to a balanced state. I believe that everything in life is connected and whatever happened is the only thing that could have happened. We must learn life’s lessons from our life’s experiences; good and bad and use them to our benefit.
Join me and learn how you can take back your own health through natural healthy eating habits, herbal medicine and alternative therapies.
I look forward to educating you on healthier eating habits, local plants and herbal therapies that you can incorporate into your daily life to reach optimum health. Call to book a virtual consultation at (416) 451-5807
Some of the health issues I address through herbalism.
- Digestion issues (bloating, gas, heartburn, indigestion, constipation, diarrhea), IBD, (crohn's, ulcerative colitis), peptic ulcers, gastritis, pancreatitis, celiac disease, IBS, diverticulitis, Candidiasis, intestinal parasitosis, SIBO.
- Fertility, pregnancy, lactation, menopause, PMS, hormonal imbalances, vaginitis, dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, ovarian cysts, benign prostate hypertrophy, erectile dysfunction.
- Persistent colds and flu, weekend immune system, chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Childhood sicknesses and allergies.
- Lung problems including chronic bronchitis, asthma, COPD, hayfever, pneumonia.
- Stress, anxiety disorders, fatigue, low energy, headaches, migraines, insomnia, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, depression, schizophrenia, dementia, bipolar, autism.
- Skin problems, eczema, psoriasis, acne, rosacea, herpes, shingles, alopecia,
- Urinary tract & bladder infections, kidney stones,
- Fatty liver, cirrhosis, gall stones, hepatitis,
- Rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, AS, gout, osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, tendinitis, bursitis, fibromyalgia.
- Thyroid gland disorders, adrenal fatigue, diabetes, insulin resistance, hypoglycemia, hypercholesterolemia.
- Atherosclerosis, blood pressure abnormalities, varicose veins, thrombosis.
As our world is ever changing, so are we. I strive to evolve my practice through constant learning; new modalities, and researching the latest nutritional therapies. I also am always learning with clients and new remedies (i would consider removing this sentence as it can be taken as experimental practice?). My passion and dedication to people, our planet, being open to what comes next, while adapting new therapies, new research, and applying it to practice, is what makes me a great herbalist.
The mission of Nutritional Holistic Healing is to help people reach a healthy balance and optimum wellness. This is accomplished through ethical services combining modern nutrition, wild crafted organic herbal remedies and alternative health modalities.
Call to book your first consultation